The Padilla Group Recipes
- 1/2 cup of olive oil
- 6 garlic cloves chopped
- 1 tablespoon hot El Yucateco Red Habanero Sauce
- 1 cup of cordiander
- 1/2 cup of lemon juice
- pepper and salt
- 1 kg of peeled, headless shrimp
- Heat the oil, and fry the garlic until brown. Move them to the blender or to a food processor with the oil.
- Add the hot sauce, coriander, and lemon juice. Season mixture with salt and pepper.
- On a grill or casserole, fry with olive oil for 4 minutes on each side. Combine shrimp with sauce and garnish with chopped coriander.
Featured In This Recipe...